Anybody wanna go in on this with me?

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
This is my wife's home county still lots relatives there that's a stupid high price can find reclaimed strip land or solid hardwoods way cheaper unless that cabin is way nicer than looks like mansion like.

Reactions: jug

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
There was a similar place like that up here on the VA side that I found out about after I had bought this place. Was listed as 1000+ ac. that sold for a little over $100K. Ten guys from the Triangle area bought it at 10K each for a hunting club. The old house was just that but it had been renovated inside. Tax value on the place is $1.3 mil. now. Guys set up an LLC and if someone wants out they can sell their share.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Only a short distance to visit @pcbuckhunter!!!
What's not to like about this place ?
Ahhh.... @pcbuckhunter probably already has this under contract. He's just not saying anything about it ! 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣
I assure you, I have ZERO interest in that place.

It’s over priced IMO.

A larger property, with a nicer house, and mineral rights included sold for just a little more than half the asking price of this property last year. Same general area of the county.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
But you get a tractor with your purchase

Somebody will buy it. Those bow only counties have a good reputation

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I assure you, I have ZERO interest in that place.

It’s over priced IMO.

A larger property, with a nicer house, and mineral rights included sold for just a little more than half the asking price of this property last year. Same general area of the county.
For sure overpriced you could go down rd just little and get 500 more acres for half price.