Another win for Austin Hill and Andy Street

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Wow what a run Austin made the last 3 laps of so. It’s so cool to see a High School friend doing will in the Xfinity Series. I know Andy will be a Crew Chief in the Cup level one day…

👍👍

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
They ran a great race. They ran "their" race. And won. 👍👍

I heard the crew chiel tell him when they lost the lead " that's ok. Don't burn them back tires up, you're gonna need them".
They ran great, did what they had to do.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Damnit. I forgot I had paused the race and hadn't caught up. I know better than to look at this forum when a race is on. I'm just dumb.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Damnit. I forgot I had paused the race and hadn't caught up. I know better than to look at this forum when a race is on. I'm just dumb.
The last 10 laps was fun to watch, especially the last 5. I actually thought Justin was going to take over the 2nd spot from Austin. Nice long caution free run to finish the race though.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
God bless him, he stopped busch from a sweep.....thought chandler was going to get his 1st xfin win....

Kyle's car was too tight to win. They never got it loose enough to roll the center down low. He was never gonna win against those guys today.