App State

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They putting the try on it. Kicker made a good attempt. I dont think that had anything to do with young or getting rattled. It wasnt exactly a little one and he put a good boot on it. Good looking team.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
They look pretty good...stats are good, but stats would have beaten the tarbabies last week....hope they can pull it off.....Marshall looks good too

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
How much you want to bet A&M drama department is on the field? Maroon defense jerseys will litter the ground the rest of the game.

Shame that open pass was dropped at the 1.5 yard line. Going to need more than that field goal to win.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
How much you want to bet A&M drama department is on the field? Maroon defense jerseys will litter the ground the rest of the game.

Shame that open pass was dropped at the 1.5 yard line. Going to need more than that field goal to win.
That one hurt

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The liberal students at APP will apologize for the next several weeks for offending the liberals at a&m.....wonderful school when I was there because we would call out the bs from professors.....not any more. Great game!

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
It’s a good thing that last sprint down the line was out of bounds before the end zone. A lot of time was left on the clock. Otherwise pretty good control of the clock.

Carolina can feel better about beating the team that beat a #6 rank.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Glad to see App and Marshall win big games. Marshall is my wife’s alma mater and my hometown school (I was too dumb for college), and had a lot of friends in the crowd today.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
No it does not, not when Notre Dame wins in 2 weeks 😂
I will be on Cloud 9 if UNC wins 2 out of their next 5 games. But, I will not lose sleep over a loss. ND may win but you are fooling yourself if you dont think that win over Ap was a good win for UNC.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Was pulling hard for Ap St....awesome win for them and that makes the win last week by the heels look even better. Ap is a good team.
Hats off to Marshall as well.

You better hope georgia state beats the brakes off of app and marshall too. Unc defense has looked like garbage the last 2 weeks. Makes me wonder if fl a&m could have played them with a full roster. They are going to need to average 50+ a game at this rate. Pray that qb stays healthy…..i wouldnt worry about the coaches….you cant get any worse.

Im picking Duke on 10/15.

Brian Kelly may be available soon.

On a positive note Orgeron would truly be a good coach there.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
You better hope georgia state beats the brakes off of app and marshall too. Unc defense has looked like garbage the last 2 weeks. Makes me wonder if fl a&m could have played them with a full roster. They are going to need to average 50+ a game at this rate. Pray that qb stays healthy…..i wouldnt worry about the coaches….you cant get any worse.

Im picking Duke on 10/15.

Brian Kelly may be available soon.

On a positive note Orgeron would truly be a good coach there.
Garbage LOL,,,,, a win is a win. like I said I will be glad with 2 out of next 5 anything above that is just gravy.... how is your team doing?

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Im not trying to smack talk. That defense made me ashamed to be from North Carolina. They make Roy Cooper look great. I think the mods are discussing changing the name to just huntandfiah.com.

I bet they call the ncsu game their super bowl this year.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Im not trying to smack talk. That defense made me ashamed to be from North Carolina. They make Roy Cooper look great. I think the mods are discussing changing the name to just huntandfiah.com.

I bet they call the ncsu game their super bowl this year.
you drinking??,,,,, earth to patterson they won. talking smack about them and they won...well ya know what/ the loser played just a little worse than UNC......havnt seen you talking how bad they looked. Ap did not play as good plain and simple. both defenses were BAD but at the end UNC won.
I think maybe a lot of people are ashamed you are from NC.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
you drinking??,,,,, earth to patterson they won. talking smack about them and they won...well ya know what/ the loser played just a little worse than UNC......havnt seen you talking how bad they looked. Ap did not play as good plain and simple. both defenses were BAD but at the end UNC won.
I think maybe a lot of people are ashamed you are from NC.
I believe of you ck the game stats, app outplayed unc in almost every category