Mustard

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
First the hot sauce.

Now this.

And right before the 4th of July....
Just left the Bánh mi shop and they had about 7 full bottles on the shelf behind the counter. Gotta admit, it didn’t look like Sriracha as we know it. Was bright and thin looking, like Texas Pete colored.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Just left the Bánh mi shop and they had about 7 full bottles on the shelf behind the counter. Gotta admit, it didn’t look like Sriracha as we know it. Was bright and thin looking, like Texas Pete colored.
Pathetic.:mad:

All the folks in my family would be singing a different tune about me hoarding hot sauces and hot mustards.

If they used hot sauces and hot mustards....

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mustard is one of those a little goes a long way things for me, I have plenty and I have about 5lb of mustard seed for sausage making ifin I really needed mustard I could make some.. :D

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I use mustard for a few things BBQ related. Dogs and burgers ain’t BBQ btw…

Never as a condiment. If I can’t get it, no big deal.

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
thank goodness I have a few bottles of different mustards.
deviled eggs, salmon, sammiches, asian dishes, hot dogs.
instead of ketchup on dogs try chili sauce...
sorry, no tiller advice

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Don't worry guys. Biden will send us our imitation mustard concentrate vouchers. We just have to sign a petition to abolish the 2nd Amendment first.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
If you go to sonic and order a corndog and ask for extra mustard they usually give you a double hand full of packets

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
That is bad, it is the only thing I have found to immediately stop night time leg cramps.
pedialyte before bed. When I was climbing and doing production work every day I’d start cramping at lunch and cramp periodically the rest of the day through the night. I tried everything until I got to pedialyte. That, and NUUN no-sugar electrolyte tablets. I’d mix them with the couple gallons of water I drank each day.