Very strange request to the members here. Closed deal 6/16.

Sonic

Spike
Wait, so are there going to be naked nymphs or not? Asking for a friend . . .

It may be too far, but there are some gigantic fields, planted in corn this year, along the east side of 17 in Chesapeake, VA, just across the border. I am not sure of the orientation of the corn, but fits some of the criteria I believe. I do not know who owns it, but there is a sign on the road with the farm name and info.

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
I know what Johnnie does for a living and I have supplied him with an item or two that he needed to complete a task or two.

The replies so far have been entertaining for sure but nobody seems to be taking his request seriously. Surely someone either has or knows of a place that has the conditions he is looking for. Lots of cornfields between I95 and 17.
Thanks H. I appreciate the past help, I hope you are doing well.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
was out and about today in the Stokes (pitt co)area. Most not planted yet and no corn in the ones that were

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If fatkid falls through. Call Grady White or Grimes Farm. Same people. No clue what they have planted but I know they could have what you need

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
June 21, Summer Solstice. Highest sun all year. Around solar noon the light will align with those N/S rows. The mature trees on the north, aligned E/W will allow the sun to shine through the slots between them. So I’m guessing it’s a Stonehenge kind of thing. Maybe it’s some sort of secret Druid society with dancing Nymphs. That area between 95 and 17 was settled by Gaelic people so maybe it's a tribute to @Johnnie 's heritage? Would be interesting to know.
I'm digging the speculations, but this is purely work related. Trying to reproduce very specific conditions. $250 finder fee if I successfully get to use the field.

Johnnie

Dang, I was looking forward to the party.

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
The way this is going ima wait till Friday.

Although knowing this group there's probably 4-8 of you waiting on the next increase too. Then we'll all have to undercut each other's price to get the job and it'll end up costing him $25.
Nope, this is the last increase and it is set, this is best match wins, not first. I've already decreased the requirements in the original post. I've been offered three so far, and I do have a good candidate trying to get permission now, but this one is not exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm still hopeful. Field is needed one afternoon next week.

Johnnie

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Nope, this is the last increase and it is set, this is best match wins, not first. I've already decreased the requirements in the original post. I've been offered three so far, and I do have a good candidate trying to get permission now, but this one is not exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm still hopeful. Field is needed one afternoon next week.

Johnnie
Can you tell us what kind of work? Or keep that under wraps.....curiosity and such

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns

Johnnie
Yeah it was meant to be funny. I really don't have the location you seek. If I did you would get it for free. Good luck finding it.

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
I'm glad for your success, will there be a reveal after the fact?
Once I am allowed to publicly reveal I will, though it could be a few years. This is nothing nefarious or illegal and the end result is not as tantalizing as some of the responses here, especially not the nymphs. Like I said, this has been a fun thread. Thanks to those that responded and PM'd me, you know who you are.....

Johnnie

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Were you able to get the work done? I randomly thought of this as I was driving along some fields yesterday and wondered if you could disclose what on earth you were trying to use the land for.

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
Were you able to get the work done? I randomly thought of this as I was driving along some fields yesterday and wondered if you could disclose what on earth you were trying to use the land for.
Yes, work was completed. This is related to some civil litigation so I can't publicly discuss. It may be a year or more before I can discuss it but I will try to remember to update this thread when the time comes. As previously stated, it is actually not that interesting, especially not as interesting as some of the speculations in the thread.

Johnnie

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
Yes, work was completed. This is related to some civil litigation so I can't publicly discuss. It may be a year or more before I can discuss it but I will try to remember to update this thread when the time comes. As previously stated, it is actually not that interesting, especially not as interesting as some of the speculations in the thread.

Johnnie
No need to try and remember someone here will remind you:greenjump: