Hunting gloves

Birdman

Six Pointer
Anyone know of a good brand that are thin and you can actually use your fingers while hunting such as changing calls and volume on a e caller....I thought I was going to lose my fingers to frost bite this weekend...

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t think there’s a great thin option. All the ones I’ve tried I would still get cold. My solution is either rag wool fingerless gloves with a hand muff and hot hand or a thin liner glove with mittens over them.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone know of a good brand that are thin and you can actually use your fingers while hunting such as changing calls and volume on a e caller....I thought I was going to lose my fingers to frost bite this weekend...
US Coldgear liner gloves

I wear them for deer and Turkey season

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The old military wool liners are hard to beat, and a hand muff with a couple of 18 hour handwarmers is a blessing on really cold days. Coming from temperatures that are typically much lower than ours here I've tried several options, that seems to be the combination that works best for me.

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
Orange fur lined net gloves I have used them for years. I also have a pair of Sitka paternal gloves that fit very well and have full dexterity. They are waterproof as well.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I use the fingerless ones folks have mentioned above with the electric hand warmers in my pockets.. but pops swears by his "retractable mittens" or that is the best description I can think of.. they are a combination fingerless with fold over mittens to cover the fingers when you don't need to be using them.. some even have pockets for the hot hands warmers in the tip.