Joker

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I've always been someone that likes to joke, laugh and carry on. I'm a miserable person if I'm not laughing. Last week I put a fake turd on the toilet seat with a bit of wet toilet paper draped over it after complaining to my wife about my upset stomach. She squealed a bit on that one. Well I've found something I almost can't stomach and it's gonna be epic.... this stuff is so potent and nasty..... some folks in Walmarts gonna hate me. Yes i know it's childish, but I'm admittedly soon to be 54 year old juvenile.....

20220112_113833.jpg

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Check out gilstrap on FB. He doesn't use smell but has a fart box that he lets rip next to people to record their reactions.

Also if you go on tik tok, my co worker paid $10 to a guy named fartaday in which you pay him and he dedicates fart for people. One of our co workers was gettting an earful from a customer so he bought him a fartaday to cheer him up. The dude is creepy as heck.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I'll watch some Jack Vale videos of him in Walmart or an elevator. It surprises me he hasn't taken a butt whipping.

I'll be kind and not use the spray in the grocery section. It'll literally cause you to not want to eat for days..... my wife has already threatened me with death if I spray it around her.... challenge accepted. She promised death if I sprayed it in her brand new SUV.... 🤣

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Glad you thought of that for walmart. It's really the only reason to go in one- use their water and TP if you need to go.
spray them down.

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I'll watch some Jack Vale videos of him in Walmart or an elevator. It surprises me he hasn't taken a butt whipping.

I'll be kind and not use the spray in the grocery section. It'll literally cause you to not want to eat for days..... my wife has already threatened me with death if I spray it around her.... challenge accepted. She promised death if I sprayed it in her brand new SUV.... 🤣
Sounds like you really don’t want to buy property in Kentucky. Plus if you’re dead it will be another democrat vote so I don’t think it’s worth tempting fate. Just saying 🤣

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
A friend broke some of that out on family over the holidays. He enjoyed, even if the others didn't. They would expect no less from him though LOL

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
Sounds like you really don’t want to buy property in Kentucky. Plus if you’re dead it will be another democrat vote so I don’t think it’s worth tempting fate. Just saying 🤣
Oh she been giving me the stink eye... no I can't be voting Democrat live or dead.

On Kentucky.... she's the one wanting to sell everything here and migrate. 😮

Last edited:

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I'm thinking you should try the paint department at Lowes. It is the central location for the store. Maybe discuss different paint colors.

Redman6

Four Pointer
I have been in a vehicle when someone decided they would try it out. We all bout killed him once we could breathe. Glad it wasn't my vehicle either. Bad stuff

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
back in the 80s one of my buddies put a few drops of skunk scent in the carpet at the Aladdin’s Castle video game place. Cleared it out.

A few weeks later he did the same at a school assembly. I was on stage and watching the whole thing happen in real time and it was amazing.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
That's the video that caused me to make the purchase. I thought the guy was overreacting, but seriously I don't think he was now.