Who Yall got tonight?

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Close game (until the end of 4th qtr) that could have gone either way. I have to say after the start of the game, I'm very surprised and impressed by Bennett. He looked terrified early on, but pulled it together in second half. I also felt like Bama was receiving a little favoritism from the ACC officials, but it all worked out in the end. Huge win against Saban. No one wants to find themselves in a close match with him in the 4th quarter. I'm an "any body but Saban" guy, and I've always somewhat liked UGA....and definitely like Kirby, so I'm happy they won. Go Dawgs.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
When Williams went down with an injury early on, Bama had no way to stretch the field with both top receivers on the sidelines.

Georgia then had the luxury of playing defense within a 15 yard box from the line of scrimmage. Too easy...

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
When Williams went down with an injury early on, Bama had no way to stretch the field with both top receivers on the sidelines.

Georgia then had the luxury of playing defense within a 15 yard box from the line of scrimmage. Too easy...

This is the exact reason they won.