ACC Football

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
here is a list of acc bowl games with over /under...
Hmmm, Heel's -9, pressure is on, and a possible loosing season riding on the outcome. If they lose, it will be hard for Mack to talk his way out of that one. Less pressure on USC I think, given their preseason expectations.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Hmmm, Heel's -9, pressure is on, and a possible loosing season riding on the outcome. If they lose, it will be hard for Mack to talk his way out of that one. Less pressure on USC I think, given their preseason expectations.
That’s a big number. It has gone up from seven.
i can’t imagine what the oddsmakers see
Everybody knows an acc team can’t beat a sec squad

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That’s a big number. It has gone up from seven.
i can’t imagine what the oddsmakers see
Everybody knows an acc team can’t beat a sec squad
lol. It's So. Carolina. It's like playing Vanderbilt.

I can smack talk them. I went to school there.

If UNC thinks 7-6 will salvage a season in which they were pre-season ranked in the top 10 in the nation..........well.......

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
lol. It's So. Carolina. It's like playing Vanderbilt.

I can smack talk them. I went to school there.

If UNC thinks 7-6 will salvage a season in which they were pre-season ranked in the top 10 in the nation..........well.......
usc's losses look better than unc's wins. and they just beat auburn and took out the state's second best team (ecu) early.
No way they should be under dogs in this game.
unc cant salvage anything and except for just playing for mack i cant see what their motivation is .
maybe the glam/goodie bag from the bowl sponsors?

CharlesIngalls

Six Pointer
USC did recently beat Auburn, but it was their first game without Bo Nix…I’ve watched a lot of UNC and really don’t see how they can be -9 favorites.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I'd probably take that -9 action vs Carolina. UNC@CH has been able to put points on the board here and there. They don't get blown out often, even this season. Whether they blow the lead or come from behind, if I were a betting man I'd put my $ on UNC@CH finishing at the very least within 9 of Carolina.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I'd probably take that -9 action vs Carolina. UNC@CH has been able to put points on the board here and there. They don't get blown out often, even this season. Whether they blow the lead or come from behind, if I were a betting man I'd put my $ on UNC@CH finishing at the very least within 9 of Carolina.
Let us know where you can get that bet 😛

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you can get that bet, sign me up, too. ;)

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
talk about a team with nothing to play for.
Poor wake loses a big match up possibility due to covid taking out A&M and now plays rutgers a 5-7 team.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
And the Gators end their season in typical Dan Mullen fashion, losing to UCF. They attended six of the possible 15 practices leading up to the bowl game. Partied hearty in Tampa and generally yukked it up. All in front of a new coach who is known for running a tight ship. Its gonna be a painful January for some entitled kids.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns

How much money are you willing to lose? 😂

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
And the Gators end their season in typical Dan Mullen fashion, losing to UCF. They attended six of the possible 15 practices leading up to the bowl game. Partied hearty in Tampa and generally yukked it up. All in front of a new coach who is known for running a tight ship. Its gonna be a painful January for some entitled kids.
I have heard your concerns but until I saw it tonight with the penalties and sloppy play I thought maybe you were exaggerating
Nope it’s a sure enough train wreck.
the altercation after the game was bizzare.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns

Emory Jones looked terrible. Missed some great opportunities. And that throw on the double pass was pitiful.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have heard your concerns but until I saw it tonight with the penalties and sloppy play I thought maybe you were exaggerating
Nope it’s a sure enough train wreck.
the altercation after the game was bizzare.
Yep. That was the Gators' first loss to a Florida team not named FSU or Miami since 1934 I think.

Emory Jones has no business being the starting quarterback. But his replacement is out with knee surgery so that's what we went with. If we'd have just fed the ball to Dameon Pierce (RB) all game we would have been better off.

I don't have a good feeling for next year as the rebuild will have to be complete, and dildo Dan left us absolutely nothing for recruiting. Maybe 2023 will be better. :)

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Yep. That was the Gators' first loss to a Florida team not named FSU or Miami since 1934 I think.

Emory Jones has no business being the starting quarterback. But his replacement is out with knee surgery so that's what we went with. If we'd have just fed the ball to Dameon Pierce (RB) all game we would have been better off.

I don't have a good feeling for next year as the rebuild will have to be complete, and dildo Dan left us absolutely nothing for recruiting. Maybe 2023 will be better. :)

I hope Napier does well. He has held out for a big job.

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Well our plans got changed. We were on our way to the ECU game. Its a bunch of crap. Got our hotel money back but may get screwed on the tickets. When will it end.