Duke basketball

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wife and oldest Daughter are lifetime Duke fans. Wife has never seen a Duke game live. They wanted to see him one time in his last season

Daughter #middle wrangled two tickets for tonight’s game

wife is happy

hope the win (sorry @Firedog )
All good, should make easy work of our boys but as long as they fight the good fight

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
A Duke basketball thread will likely be the demise of some poster(s).

They look like crap tonight, so far.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The problem with going to Cameron, during the break is........there are no crazies there.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Saw them play UNCC. Cameron crazies is fitting. Think grad students are behind a goal. Saw some hot chicks. Now I would feel like Chester the Molester. 🤣🤤😊

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yup I'd be Interested in knowing if your wife and daughter came home and told you about any "hot chicks" ;)

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
From what I could gather, was not able to watch the game, they boys from the mountain hung tough for good long while then, as expected, the talent gap and depth did them in. Learning experience for a building program.. there are no short cuts.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
From what I could gather, was not able to watch the game, they boys from the mountain hung tough for good long while then, as expected, the talent gap and depth did them in. Learning experience for a building program.. there are no short cuts.

App looked really, really good. Duke had a deeper bench and played at home.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Wife and oldest Daughter are lifetime Duke fans. Wife has never seen a Duke game live. They wanted to see him one time in his last season

Daughter #middle wrangled two tickets for tonight’s game

wife is happy

hope they win (sorry @Firedog )
We have tickets for three conference games this year, the GOAT's last stand.