Ocracoke fishing report?

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Just got down here for Thanksgiving with family. I have a 12 year old boy who needs to be entertained aside from a cell phone. Anyone know of an updated surf fishing report online? Heading to Tradewinds in a bit to buy some shrimp and mullet and will ask for some help. We need all we can get. Thanks in advance, and happy Thanksgiving to all.

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Looks like he's having fun catching a few different species in the surf. Nice place to visit
We’ve both had a ton of fun. If you live in NC and haven’t visited Ocracoke, you need to make plans soon - it’s a special NC treasure for sure.

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Wind was ripping today. Bait wouldn’t hold. We opted not to fish in an effort not to ruin some good memories with cussing and fussing. We will give it a shot tomorrow and see if it’s settled down at all. Going to focus on football today. Go Pack!

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
Looks like you’ve passed on an addiction that will afflict him from now on….
Nice looking pics.
Thank you. He’s my best hunting and fishing buddy. Just like my brother and I are still my dad’s. There’s no greater gift a dad can give a son, and it’s our obligation to keep passing it on. There’s no place I’d rather be than outdoors with that boy. If I’m lucky he’ll be addicted, and it will help keep him out of trouble.

CoonHntr

Four Pointer
Thank you. He’s my best hunting and fishing buddy. Just like my brother and I are still my dad’s. There’s no greater gift a dad can give a son, and it’s our obligation to keep passing it on. There’s no place I’d rather be than outdoors with that boy. If I’m lucky he’ll be addicted, and it will help keep him out of trouble.
Very well said… and vice versa, there isn’t a thing in this world my son could give to me that compares to the joy i get from watching him enjoying the outdoors!