How to I PM an Admin?

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I got a 300 win Mag and two smokeless muzzleloaders pushing heavy projectiles really fast.......does that make it any better owning a 6.5? No.....okay.....back to my safespace.........

What do you drive? You may be able to receive credit towards your penance.

wcjones

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
hhmm....i guess im gonna go take the 6.5 out tomorrow...its amazing they took so long to make an ideal deer cartridge....i dont know how you fools can kill them with the rest of those subpar rounds...:)

Bean

Eight Pointer
They need to know your thoughts on topics such as mayonnaise brand, bacon crispy or not, shooting scrubs, and eating hawks before they'll even think about letting you in the dog forum.
Donā€™t forget whether or not itā€™s acceptable to put A-1 on a cut of meat

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Iā€™m about to PM the mods yā€™all out here judging people.

I mean Iā€™m about to eat my thanksgiving steak well done with A1. Follow it up with a pulled pork sammich that ainā€™t smoked, guess Ill just use ketchup and white slaw. Throw away them boiled peanuts and maybe Iā€™ll have some unsweetened tea in my squated truck on the way to shoot my creedmoor, if I can handle the recoil. May shake my bun loose. Does creedmoor make mil spec accessories I can add? Think Iā€™ll hit up REI when Iā€™m done if yā€™all want to join, just mask up okay? Oh hey yā€™all know know this Brandon dude?

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

I mean Iā€™m about to eat my thanksgiving steak well done with A1. Follow it up with a pulled pork sammich that ainā€™t smoked, guess Ill just use ketchup and white slaw. Throw away them boiled peanuts and maybe Iā€™ll have some unsweetened tea in my squated truck on the way to shoot my creedmoor, if I can handle the recoil. May shake my bun loose. Does creedmoor make mil spec accessories I can add? Think Iā€™ll hit up REI when Iā€™m done if yā€™all want to join, just mask up okay? Oh hey yā€™all know know this Brandon dude?
I read that and immediately pictured you riding around in a squatted Gladiator shooting bobcats out the window with your Creedmoor pistol in the headlights

TrkyJedi

Eight Pointer
Also, your favorite weapon for deer hunting? Gun...Bow.... or Belt? Be careful here or you may not get to post at all.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator

Hey man I was wondering if you wanted me to bring some leftover hawk breasts stuffed with buck nuts sautƩed in some hen in heat to go with the bbq red Wolf I made ?

jcannon

Twelve Pointer

Only problem I had was trashing the boiled peanuts lol

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Sign me up. You still season your nuts like you used to? Weā€™ll make it a whole judgement free banquet. Bring your lgbtqhder5Ā£ #metoo friends and Iā€™ll dub it ā€œtolerance festā€ and we will have a 6.5 shoot out and see which brand of multicam is more mil-spec. Iā€™m bringing the bud light limes and white claw. Iā€™m so pumped. Itā€™s gonna be #lit Screw messaging some authoritarian, oppressive white guy about where I can post can you say ā€œliterally hitlerā€?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Sign me up. You still season your nuts like you used to? Weā€™ll make it a whole judgement free banquet. Bring your lgbtqhder5Ā£ #metoo friends and Iā€™ll dub it ā€œtolerance festā€ and we will have a 6.5 shoot out and see which brand of multicam is more mil-spec. Iā€™m bringing the bud light limes and white claw. Iā€™m so pumped. Itā€™s gonna be #lit Screw messaging some authoritarian, oppressive white guy about where I can post can you say ā€œliterally hitlerā€?
ā€œWhich brand of multicam is more mil specā€. Lmfao that had me dyin laughing

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Can I go shooting the Creedmoor too. I got some new skinny jeans from the Gucci mens collection that I want to try out in nature, and I just loooove some squatted trucks. They just make me feel some kinda way.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Can I go shooting the Creedmoor too. I got some new skinny jeans from the Gucci mens collection that I want to try out in nature, and I just loooove some squatted trucks. They just make me feel some kinda way.

That is scary as Hell...what's wrong with you???

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
hhmm....i guess im gonna go take the 6.5 out tomorrow...its amazing they took so long to make an ideal deer cartridge....i dont know how you fools can kill them with the rest of those subpar rounds...:)

Ummm...260 Rem was first..a while back. huh

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
anybody seen Foxwalker??

have yā€™all run off ANOTHER potential contributor to the forum??

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I been trying to get in that dog forum for 7 yearsā€¦.. for some reason the Mods donā€™t think I should get in thereā€¦ā€¦..šŸ¤”

I havenā€™t tried that Yancey Greenhorn dude yetā€¦.maybe just maybe

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I been trying to get in that dog forum for 7 yearsā€¦.. for some reason the Mods donā€™t think I should get in thereā€¦ā€¦..šŸ¤”

I havenā€™t tried that Yancey Greenhorn dude yetā€¦.maybe just maybe

have you PM'd an admin? I don't see one in my PM folder, so maybe one of the other moose's

or you just mucking it up?