Just had to

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
I had been working in the shop making deer calls since 7am. Around 11 am the drive way alarm I have set up in front of the shop on some corn started to sound off. It was like this till after 1 pm I finally got my muzzleloader and snuck up to with in 15 yds of a doe put a 50 cal power belt right through her. 60yd recovery

Attachments

• 24EAC644-3BA6-4191-9EAD-47BC6B0AC2A0.jpeg
    24EAC644-3BA6-4191-9EAD-47BC6B0AC2A0.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 8302019F-6EB6-4308-91E6-66EBD480AD2A.jpeg
    8302019F-6EB6-4308-91E6-66EBD480AD2A.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 47

Lawnscaper

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Congratulations!!
Very Cool, I need to install one around my, I mean my friends deer stand he misses seeing a lot of deer because of frequent napsšŸ˜“

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
LoL thats cool!! I have a feeder set up in the edge of my field behind my shop. I peek out the door every 15 or 20 mins when I'm in "the mood". An alarm would be nice!!

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
LoL thats cool!! I have a feeder set up in the edge of my field behind my shop. I peek out the door every 15 or 20 mins when I'm in "the mood". An alarm would be nice!!
I got a cheap one from harbor freight and it works out to about 400 yds line of site I will get the alarm in my shop when a deer crosses in front of the transmitter which I have screwed to a tree at the corn. I will get a alarm before my SPYPOINT sends me a pic

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
I got a cheap one from harbor freight and it works out to about 400 yds line of site I will get the alarm in my shop when a deer crosses in front of the transmitter which I have screwed to a tree at the corn. I will get a alarm before my SPYPOINT sends me a pic
I have some of those in my barns for theft protection. They work great but a rabbit or cat will drive you insane at night. For about $50 hosmart has 4 channel models that work over a quarter mile

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
Off topic a little,

First congratulations on the deer.

Second, Thanks for the grunt call. I have had more success with your call than any I have ever had. Not to mention it sure is a nice looking thing. Probably Going to be trying it out again here in a few minutes.