Watch your step

Bean

Eight Pointer
I’ve done killed entirely too many of these things this year. This is the 7th one this year and I don’t think I’ve even seen one around home in the last 5-6 years til this year. He was laying in my path when I was walking to my stand yesterday.1854CF3B-7465-4092-94F5-2ABF180FE060.jpeg

todobien

Eight Pointer
Oh they ain’t that bad! The GF took a few Benadryl and walked it off.
First time my wife was popped in Chatham she was lucky and it was dry. Second time must have been one your dad had been fattening up in his woodpile because it injected her pretty good. It was hanging out in the driveway waiting for her to get out at night.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Strange how some years they are few and far between and some years the damn things are everywhere. Noticed the same here on edge of Raleigh.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Strange how some years they are few and far between and some years the damn things are everywhere. Noticed the same here on edge of Raleigh.
Likewise. I thought they wouldn't be as common this year given that last year we had more of a winter than the previous two years.

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
I’ve done killed entirely too many of these things this year. This is the 7th one this year and I don’t think I’ve even seen one around home in the last 5-6 years til this year. He was laying in my path when I was walking to my stand yesterday.View attachment 76006
I would love to have that skin. I use it in my leatherwork.