Cart repair

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
so about 16 years ago a buddy who retired from the Air Force here at Pope gave me an old game cart he had,,, between the two of us that thing has logged a LOT of weight and miles,,, finally the tires started to crack,,, they are the "no-flat" hard rubber style,,, got so bad that one plum fell of the rim during last pull out of the woods (that last hog),,,

so I went and got some tires from Tractor Supply and made the repair,,,

B42C3C93-5790-4C5E-8A6B-7D5902B0794D.jpeg9FFA24AC-F931-4FEE-94D2-69AF6D222359.jpeg2429A44B-F52C-44EB-99F4-A0D990FF8C45.jpeg

F82F774F-CF26-4BE5-A979-38424BFB1E09.jpeg

I reckon she'll last for a few more pulls now,,, and will pull better with the 12" wheels versus them dang 8" ones,,,

Last edited:

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
well,, guess that's why the thread was titled "repair",,,,,,,,,,

painting it would make someone want to steal it,,,,,

weld? haven't welded since I was 17,,, guess I should relearn it,,,,

obviously you’ve never put a truck/boat battery in the bed of a truck with a plastic bed liner, and a truck tool box, and forgot to tie it down.... until you hit the brakes at a stop sign

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
obviously you’ve never put a truck/boat battery in the bed of a truck with a plastic bed liner, and a truck tool box, and forgot to tie it down.... until you hit the brakes at a stop sign

you'de be wrong,,,

I've also done some impromptu welding with wirecutters and live power when replacing ceiling fans and "knew" the power was cut off,,,

but that crap don't count