A Real Game Dog!!!

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
I hope he keeps it up after getting his mouth on one, the moles have infiltrated the yard on 2 flanks. It was pretty fun watching him track it from the mound, down the run until he was close. Reminded me of watching a hound narrow down a track and then opening lol. Little turd might actually start earning his food instead of freeloading around here.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Looks like once he bays one up, he’s putting teeth on it! Was it a free cast or have you been feeding and checking trail cams in that area? Lol my dachshund beagle does the same thing . He’s hell on moles and mice

Reactions: DRS

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looks like once he bays one up, he’s putting teeth on it! Was it a free cast or have you been feeding and checking trail cams in that area? Lol my dachshund beagle does the same thing . He’s hell on moles and mice
Hey! This here dog earns it keep. Unlike that miserable blue dog I mentioned to you the other day…lol!!!

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Tethered free cast… untethered and he develops the legs and stamina of a champion foxhound and the catchability of a deerhound.

• Haha
Reactions: DRS