Laughter Is The Best Medicine

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
an oldy, but still cute joke,,,
My 7 year old told me a version of that joke with AOC as the protagonist a little while back.

I asked her where she heard that, she said her teacher told it to another teacher and she overheard. I told her I liked that joke that it was funny. She said “Mama hates it. She grounded me for a week when I told her that joke.” I told her liked it even better now that I know her mother hates it.

So when she’s at my house, we make fun of AOC, Pelosi, Biden and their ilk since she risks grounding if she says anything about them at her mother’s house.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
My 7 year old told me a version of that joke with AOC as the protagonist a little while back.

I asked her where she heard that, she said her teacher told it to another teacher and she overheard. I told her I liked that joke that it was funny. She said “Mama hates it. She grounded me for a week when I told her that joke.” I told her liked it even better now that I know her mother hates it.

So when she’s at my house, we make fun of AOC, Pelosi, Biden and their ilk since she risks grounding if she says anything about them at her mother’s house.
Sad she has that level of stupid at her Mom's.

Go for full custody...