Whatcha drinking tonight?

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
7C33045E-F067-41FC-B55B-EA30FE853B2B.jpeg
a hopsecutioner to wind down a long day.
Took my kid on the lake with the family til 6.
Worked 7-1030 to finish up a deck. Sweated our bum off but it beat working in the sun.

shower, beer, and some tunes before bed.
Up at daylight to finish the decking and run rafter bracing before our metal gets here

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
A sweet water hazy.
got job under dry today.
get a $$ draw from owner tomorrow on 75%.
yeehaw!

Attachments

• 90F6267B-021D-4809-B73D-5E032EBFC7C1.jpeg
    90F6267B-021D-4809-B73D-5E032EBFC7C1.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 885A1438-56D7-42AB-80C2-EE198A5938F1.jpeg
    885A1438-56D7-42AB-80C2-EE198A5938F1.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 23
  • E29FD065-BEB2-44DD-BCFC-4F1615F9737C.jpeg
    E29FD065-BEB2-44DD-BCFC-4F1615F9737C.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 18

Southern

Ten Pointer
I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I think a good introductory bourbon would be Makers or Makers 46. You can also opt for Four Roses or Woodford. Wheated bourbons are easier to drink, so Larceny is also a good choice. All of those are readily available pretty much anywhere.

What do you think @wturkey01 ?
I gotta be honest, Makers 46 is hard to beat for a non "flavor of the day" brand.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I found the Makers 46 Cask Strength offering yesterday. Its a boxed set containing 375ml of 46 CS and 375ml of Makers Private Selection (One of the various wood finished collections).

20210715_170304.jpg

Ho ace

Ten Pointer
Contributor
2 of my simple pleasures in life.

Actually it is that Longbranch crap that’s on my list….it’s like being hit over the head with a mesquite log.

Hav’nt tried Rare Breed.

Copenhagen long cut used to be a favorite vice but kicked the can several years ago.

Cheers!

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Damn dude, you hit that thumb with a hammer or has it always looked like that?
A 20oz framing hammer is mean to whatever it hits. All kinds of nails. Galvanized and Finger.
That particular one was one of the last whacks against 1.5” galvanized fence staples to finish a deck rail on a Friday before I left to go to the beach.
Those bent fence staples will leave you bloody unless you really take care on that first shot.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
Actually it is that Longbranch crap that’s on my list….it’s like being hit over the head with a mesquite log.

Hav’nt tried Rare Breed.

Copenhagen long cut used to be a favorite vice but kicked the can several years ago.

Cheers!
Rare Breed is damn good that long branch is inspired by some douche bag singer or actor I think. I need to kick the can habit but I’m pretty sure if I did I’d kill someone.

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
A 20oz framing hammer is mean to whatever it hits. All kinds of nails. Galvanized and Finger.
That particular one was one of the last whacks against 1.5” galvanized fence staples to finish a deck rail on a Friday before I left to go to the beach.
Those bent fence staples will leave you bloody unless you really take care on that first shot.
10-4
Fence staples have cost a many a finger.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
View attachment 69023

Passed some pieces of a kidney stone, today. Been dealing with it since Thursday. Maybe this'll relax the muscle, and pass the rest.
Brother, I'm a pro on these....slam the hell out of beer and take a Flomax to relax your innards.....they open up everything .....wait until you're about to bust before you pee......I use paint strainers to pee through...that way ya know what's coming out.....good luck

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don't need the usual bashin Asheville comments from you. :mad:

Just letting you know that all of NC may be facing problems as well!

Last edited: