Laughter Is The Best Medicine

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
So I had to share this with y’all.

It’s a real thing that happened to me today.
I fished smallmouth all day in the gorge.

At 5 I stopped by the Fonta Flora Brewery at the Whippoorwill to do my cool down stretches and get some fluids in me.

As I was stretching the hike out of my back, a very nice group of people next to me giggled.

I was talking to the beer tender who I went to high school with, so I didn’t notice too much.

Well I bent down to do a couple toe touches to stretch my hams and a quite obviously gay man said to the others, “Now that’s what I call a San Francisco Snack”

I’ve been called a lot of things, but I’ve never been called that.

I thanked them for the compliment and finished my beer and left.

‘‘Twas quite the funny.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer

At 5 I stopped by the Fonta Flora Brewery at the Whippoorwill to do my cool down stretches and get some fluids in me.

As I was stretching the hike out of my back, a very nice group of people next to me giggled.

I was talking to the beer tender who I went to high school with, so I didn’t notice too much.

Well I bent down to do a couple toe touches to stretch my hams and a quite obviously gay man said to the others, “Now that’s what I call a San Francisco Snack”

‘‘Twas quite the funny.
Lolol

Uneasy rider

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns

‘‘Twas quite the funny.

Violence would have been in order!!!