What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'll raise ya! 😁
Used to listen to this album in Scotland, running from the base in Holy Loch, to Dunoon, to the YMCA (to swim 3-4 miles), and then run back to the base, to get ready for Dive School in Little Creek, Va.

How nice it would be to be able to run 35-36 minute 10K's again. Lol 😁

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I may have taken wrong what you wrote. Marines kinda do that chit with swabbys. I guess it's an inter service rivalry thing. 😁 Hard to decipher true meaning thru a keyboard, however, I can definitely write checks with my mouth, along with my fingers, that my body can cash, can you? WTF beard&bow?
🤪😁 🖕😆😁
If I'm taking what you wrote wrong, no harm no foul. 😁 I'm retarded. Always have been. 🙃
View attachment 66462

View attachment 66464

Hell, I was just poking fun at ya. Calling you old. Didn't think I'd have to put that disclaimer in there for you. I thought your skin was a little thicker than that.

But to answer your query, I don't write checks that'll go in the negative.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
He’s great. Here’s another kid following in Tyler Childer’s footsteps out of Appalachian coal country.
They speak to the independent streak that embodies theirs and my experience growing up in southern Appalachia.
their “man” is big coal and government. Our “man” was big furniture and tobacco and government.
All of which were sold to the world economy in the 90s. The divisions of labor/wealth and the opioid crisis of both our worlds are directly related to the mass divestment from the southern appalachians in the 90s. IMO.

so that same, “Eff you I WILL be a success no matter what” spirit, runs deep in the hills.
I hear the pain and hope in the their voices.

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
They speak to the independent streak that embodies theirs and my experience growing up in southern Appalachia.
their “man” is big coal and government. Our “man” was big furniture and tobacco.
Both of which were sold to the world economy in the 90s. The divisions of labor and the opioid crisis of both our worlds are directly related to the mass divestment from the southern appalachians in the 90s. IMO.

Hardship undoubtedly creates the greatest art.