What y’all eating

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
But she is doing much better today. Hopefully home tomorrow.
For all who follow this sexy thread.
my sweet Nora is doing great.
Hopefully coming home in the morning.
Im turning in and going back to relieve mama at 9. Covid rules suck. Had to tell them both bye at 8 even though no one on the floor was COVID positive and all masks in common corridors. Idk why they wouldn’t just let me lay with my wife and kid.
Freedom is precious, boys.
we never know when the “Good Ol’ Days” are upon us.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
20210516_181207.jpg
20210516_200745.jpg
well, I may have gotten distracted and left some things on longer then needed but it was good.
cornish hens and tatters and the rest of my peppers in the frig. threw a couple dicon radish's from the box that needed thinned.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
For lunch yesterday I did home fries, bacon and eggs over easy with some hot 505 salsa on top.

For supper I whipped up some shrimp scampi and wild rice blend with a lettuce heart and Cherokee Purple tomato salad. Salad dressing choice was of course some Chick-Fil-A sauce. :)

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Daughter bought me a Tomahawk steak and wife pulled out the big pans!

A944E172-D4F6-42E1-8499-998B2D3F1B72.jpeg

it was excellent,,, the white sprinkles below are blue cheese crumbs,,, love blue cheese on beef sometimes,,,

B8BEC41A-3199-4FF8-89B4-2D115E0DB7EC.jpeg

Had the leftovers for breakfast this morning

Last edited:

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I was hoping to have the baler eating hay today but still some stem moisture so I spent the time spraying fungicide in Dad’s orchard and expanding his garden. Walk in the house thinking we were having spaghetti (been awhile) but this would do

A911C5F9-97C9-4891-BE1F-EAD3C58D7D34.jpeg

There’s cheese in those meatballs.