Any clubs around rocky mount looking for members?

Dholzworth9

Button Buck
I'm desperately looking for a club to join this year but haven't found anything yet. I've hunted in clubs before and am responsible. If anyone has any information please let me know. Looking primarily in Nash, Halifax, north Hampton, edgecombe, and surrounding areas. Willing to drive 1.5 hrs from Rocky Mount area. Thanks.

HarryNC

Eight Pointer
I think you're a little late getting into the search for this season. Clubs typically get openings just after the first of the year, when they start asking members for a deposit for the upcoming year. A few guys might opt out, and those spots are almost always filled before turkey season. I belong to a club in Halifax county, and our openings were filled by early March. I think your best bet is to search the internet, maybe visit a few clubs, and get on their waiting list if you like what you see.

Dholzworth9

Button Buck
I think you're a little late getting into the search for this season. Clubs typically get openings just after the first of the year, when they start asking members for a deposit for the upcoming year. A few guys might opt out, and those spots are almost always filled before turkey season. I belong to a club in Halifax county, and our openings were filled by early March. I think your best bet is to search the internet, maybe visit a few clubs, and get on their waiting list if you like what you see.
Yea I'm starting to see that. The last club I joined, several years ago, I joined in June. I remember seeing lots of clubs posting openings so I figured it'd be the same this time around, but no luck. I've been away from the area for a few years so haven't thought of getting on a waiting list. We'll see. If nothing else I have access to good private land, but want somewhere I can go anytime I like.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
You will probably find some club opening in Halifax/Northampton before deer season.
Keep a eye on the classifieds here, craigslist and facebook marketplace.

Dholzworth9

Button Buck
You will probably find some club opening in Halifax/Northampton before deer season.
Keep a eye on the classifieds here, craigslist and facebook marketplace.
I hope so I'm really looking forward to joining one this year. I've checked fb marketplace but hadn't thought of craigslist. Thanks for the tip.